Soft PVC 4 Roll Calender Machine For Wrapping Film With Low Noise
1. Oil heating, with swivel joint and soft metal pipe;
2. The rollers are made of cold hard cast iron, HS68~72; 1# and 2#
rollers are hollow ones, surface roughness Ra0.8; 3# and 4# rollers
are drilled ones, surface roughness Ra0.2;
3. Special bearings for calendering machines, high precision and
intension, anti abrasive, working life ≧ 60000 hours, can reach
250℃, no oil leaking, compulsory lubrication;
4. The space between 1#, 2# and 4# roller are adjusted by 3 sets of
double speed motors which drive the gear boxes;
5. 3#roller has axes cross equipment and pullback equipment,
electric adjusting the space, hydraulic lock, the max. cross ±25mm
6. Use 4sets of 6 grade high precision hard tooth gear boxes, low
noise, long working life (normal use ≧50000 hours), drive by cardan
shaft. The speed of every roller can adjust conveniently;
7. 4#roller equipped with side cutting part to cut the overflowing
material cover on the roller and let it back to the 4-roller
8. Eurotherm brand (England) DC controller;
9. With independent thin oil lubrication system, the drive motor
can just operate after the lubrication station start;
10 . With emergency stop equipments in 4 directions;
11. The bracket is jointed with the steel board, high temp.
Four Roll Calender: used in calender line for manufacturing soft
PVC products such as banner,.clothes
packing bag,wrapping film,plastic floor,PVC leatheroid,etc.
Roller Specifications (mm)
Thickness of rolled products(mm)
Width rolled products (mm)
Main motor power(KW)
Terms of payment
Payment is executed by 30% T/T as advance payment, balance 70% via
T/T before shipment.
Installation and commission:
1. One or two technicians will be appointed to customer's factory
for the installation and commission as per customer's need.
2. Customer pays for Visa fee, the round way tickets,
transportation, resident, meal, communication of the Technicians.
3. Allowance per day is USD 80 for one technician.
4. A translator is needed.
Under normal condition, from the day of successful testing in
customer's factory, one year for mechanical parts, six months for